Enrich – Connect – Renew
The Chestnut Hill Center for Enrichment CHCE offers classes, activities and resources to promote wellness, community integration, lifelong learning and independent living for adults “50 and better”. We have a wide range of classes which meet weekly, special events which change each month, day trips, member-led groups, and monthly community luncheons. Click on the Activities & Classes page to find out more.
Be sure to check out these upcoming Special Programs!
Mary Todd Lincoln: The Woman You Thought You Knew. Presented by Beacon Theatre Productions. Tuesday, June 7, 1:00 PM, The Harris Room at Center on the Hill, 8855 Germantown Ave. Tickets $10 include performance, dessert & beverages
- Be the Boss of Your Pain (Penn Nursing Consultation Service), Tuesday, May 10
- Dessert with a Docent, Tuesday, May 17
- Creating Positive Aging, Tuesday, May 3
- Heart for Health (Thomas Jefferson University) Tuesday, June 14
- Tuesdays, May 24, June 28: “Luscious Luncheons”
- and much more….
Call us at 215-248-0180, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by 8431 Germantown Ave.