Enrich – Connect – Renew
The Chestnut Hill Center for Enrichment (the CHCE) offers classes, activities and resources to promote wellness, community integration, lifelong learning and independent living for adults “50 and better”. We have a wide range of classes which meet weekly, special events which change each month, day trips, member-led groups, and monthly community luncheons. Click on the Activities & Classes page to find out more.
Be sure to check out these upcoming Special Summer Programs!
- Wednesday Walkers every Wednesday at 10:30
- Trip to the Rodin Museum on June 8th
- Try Terrariums on June 9th
- Dessert with a Docent on June 16
- Community Luncheon on June 23
- Trip to the Fabric Workshop on July 28
- and much more
Call us at 215-248-0180, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by 8431 Germantown Ave.